RP-Alara Board of Directors Code of Conduct
- Our only customer is the RP-Alara Association.
- The Board of Directors will meet prior to, and following, every RP-Alara Association meeting.
- Input to the Board of Directors can be given to any Board of Director member.
- The Board of Directors will ensure quality RP-Alara meetings by establishing agendas and reviewing potential speakers.
- The Board of Directors shall review the financial budget with the RP-Alara Association as least annually.
- A 2/3 majority of the attending Board of Director membership is required for all Board of Director decisions.
- Each member of the Board of Directors is accountable to all other members.
- All Board of Director output, including the process, is to be transmitted to the RP-Alara Association. This is to ensure Association understanding and buy-in.
- 9. All Board of Director output to the RP-Alara Association will be reviewed by the RP-Alara Association Vice-Chairman(Chairman of the Board of Directors).
- RP-Alara Association meetings cannot be changed without Board of Directors approval.
Back to Conduct Codes List